Events and activities at the B & B À la vie au vert, in chronological order
- April: Start of the season of courtship and choral music... for frogs. It goes from April to July depending on species
- April: Arrival of Canada geese, ducks and other quacking migratory birds
- Starting at the end of June: Fireflies by the thousands to illuminate your nights
- From end of July to August 11: Observation of the Perseids meteor showers and, all year, easy observation of stars due to the distance from city light pollution
- Early October: Departure of Canada geese, ducks and other quacking migratory birds
- October 31: Halloween
Events and activities in the surrounding area, in chronological order
- Les Nuits Polaires in Trois-Rivières from January 19 to 22 2012.
- Festival International Danse Encore in Trois-Rivières from June 7 to 10, 2012.
- Le Festival de la truite mouchetée in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts from June 24, 2011.
- La Virée du Maire in Trois-Rivières on June 11 and 12, 2011.
- La Biennale internationale d'estampes contemporaines in Trois-Rivières from June 19 to September 4, 2011.
- Le Parc hydrotouristique des Chutes à Magnan in Saint-Paulin offers a sriking view of the Rivière du Loup and on the falls; they can be visited from June 24 to September 5.
- Le Festivoix in Trois-Rivières from June 30 to July 10, 2011.
- This year Le Théâtre en Rivière is this year again presenting the show called Si Pirate (in French only) from June 29 to August 28, 2011. Floating along in a rabaska canoe, you will experience outdoor theatre at its best. The Rivière du Loup is the setting for the stage. This show is given twice a day from June 29 to August 20, 2011, from Tuesday to Saturday. Extra shows on August 21, 27, and 28, 2011.
- Le Rendez-vous des coureurs des bois in Trois-Rivières on July 16 and 17, 2011.
- The Cité de l'Énergie in Shawinigan presents a colourful light show under the stars. Don't let the temperature keep you from this exciting event. You'll be seated comfortably in a revolving, heated and canopied outdoor amphitheatre. The show, called Eclyps, is presented from July 5 to August 20, 2011.
- The new musical review T'ESTIMO, from the creators of Showtime!, will be in Trois-Rivières from July 7 to September 10, 2011.
- Le Mondial des amuseurs publics in Trois-Rivières from July 29 to 31, 2011.
- Le Grand-Prix de Trois-Rivières in Trois-Rivières from August 5 to 7, 2011.
- La Classique Internationale de Canot , from La Tuque to Trois-Rivières, from September 2 to 5, 2011.
- Le Festival western in St-Tite from September 9 to 18, 2011.
- Le Défi de Shawinigan Vélo Mag in the Mauricie National Park on September 24 and 25, 2011.
- Le Festival de la Galette de sarrasin in Louiseville from September 30 to October 9, 2011.
- Le Festival International de la Poésie in Trois-Rivières from September 30 to October 9, 2011.